Overcoming ChallengesThe purpose of this article is to share with you the 6 biggest challenges we face today and solutions to overcome them so you can find peace, health, harmony, and happiness in your life. Here we go:

“No Time”– People will often say “I have no time to get anything done. Between work, family obligations, kid duties and everything else I try to balance out, I just have no time to do anything I enjoy”. My comment is that it all comes down to TIME MANAGEMENT. Yes, we do often have too many things on our plate and we are trying to juggle too much.

Enough Money”—I hear this quite often and there are many ways to overcome this. First off, stop saying I do not have enough money. By simply saying it, it puts a negative in your head. Although it may be reality that you do not have enough money right now, you must think differently. Remember, your thoughts ultimately are your actions and we need to think of strategies and solutions to generate more financial freedom in your life. John Wooden says that the cornerstone of success is hard-work and persistence. It is best to develop a plan and strategy to create more income.

“My physical health needs to improve”—We all know that we need to exercise more, eat better, and sleep better. The key is how to do this with the time demands on our schedule. My solutions to this include:

Hire a trainer. If you don’t have one, get one. Trainers can help you with motivation, accountability, and game-planning. Even if you use a trainer to jump start your transformation, they can play a major role in helping you achieve the results you desire.

My life is out of balance”— While we all crave more harmony in our lives, it is going to take conscious effort to create improved balance. Methods to improve the quality of your life may mean:

  • Simplify: Say “no” to the things you don’t want in your life and “yes” to the things you do want in your life and commit.
  • Honor your time and energy: They are the most precious commodities you have. Protect your time. Ask yourself this question, “How can I best utilize my time right now and stay present in the moment.
  • “I am always thinking about what is next”—So many times we forget about what we did yesterday or accomplished just hours ago. We are always just so focused on tomorrow, next month, next year, etc. Take a moment to relax sometimes and not be so anxious. It is really important to stay present in the “now”. This is called living in the “Zen”. I often say you need to live in the moment and not worry about the future. The reason for this is because that 90% of the things you worry about never happen and the other 10% you cannot do anything about anyway. Stay focused on the things you can control and not on the things you can’t control. Although extremely challenging to do, do your best to stay present in the moment and it will help reduce stress and worry, and will help you relax and feel more in control of your life. Be “aware” of this and it will help you stay present in the moment.

“I am stuck in a rut”—If you feel like you are stuck in life and cannot get out of the hole you are in, there are several ways to get out:

  • Serve others. Push people “up”: While closely related to serving, continue to make a difference in other people’s lives. The higher we help others go, the higher we go.
  • “Always Do Your Best’’: As long as you are aware of strategies for success, willing to create and implement a game plan for personal growth, and you always do your best, I believe it is then that we fulfil our full potential and discover happiness. Best of luck to you in overcoming any of your challenges and discovering happiness in your journey.

Share This:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.